Are you an experienced and enthusiastic individual looking for a new challenge?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our friendly team.
The Wildlife Trust Consultancies (WTCs) have been engaged by Network Rail to deliver an extensive Biodiversity Plan throughout their Eastern Region.
The Project Manager role will be hosted by one of the consultancies, EMEC Ecology, and will facilitate the delivery of the Biodiversity Plan through managing all aspects of the project and ensuring the project team deliverables are met. Key project deliverables are a Biodiversity Inventory, Route Biodiversity Action Plans (RBAPs) and Habitat Management Plans (HMPs). The project team will also be consulted in the production of other Network Rail products including Vegetation Management Plans (VMPs), Sectional Plans (SPs) and a “Digital Twin”, the Project Manager should facilitate this consultation.
Let’s be honest, not all ecological consultancies are the same. We want to do the very best for nature and ALL of our profits are gift-aided to the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust to support conservation directly on the ground. We also want to do the best for you. We prioritise your work home life balance by offering flexible working arrangements, and we commit to developing you professionally through our Personal Development programme.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working options, including home-working, and a healthy work-life balance encouraged
- 28 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Health payment plan
- Personalised Development programme designed to enhance your knowledge and progress your career
- A multi-disciplinary business, with opportunities to work on a wide range of projects, developing your experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects with nationally significant clients, and on smaller scale conservation-focused projects
- A close-knit, friendly and supportive team, with a relaxed office atmosphere
- Family friendly organisation
- The majority of our projects are within an hour of our office. Overnight stays are infrequent
If you are interested in applying, then please head to our website for more information and the full role profile on our careers page.