Contract: Part-time; 32 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 to £17,500 (pro-rata; dependent on experience)
EMEC Ecology is a small and friendly ecological consultancy with a wildlife-focused approach whose profits are donated annually to our parent organisation, Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. We are now seeking a qualified and experienced administrator to join our busy and expanding consultancy team.
You can find out more about our work by visiting www.emec-ecology.co.uk
The administrator will provide key support to the ecology, arboriculture and land management teams. The role will include handling inbound phone calls, supporting with financial tasks, tender and contract administration, general office duties and administrative support with our Business Management System. We are looking for an administrator who is organised, efficient and diligent. Essential and desirable skills are listed below.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Access).
* Experience in data management.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
* Authoritative in a busy office environment.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Previous experience of working with ISO Management Systems.
* A track record in improving existing office administration procedures.
* Interest in ecology and nature conservation.
Please see the Job Description for further information.
Closing date for applications is 17:00 on the 14th July 2017. Interviews will take place on Thursday 27th July.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter, outlining your relevant skills and experience for this role, to email@example.com