Let’s be honest, not all ecological consultancies are the same. We want to do the very best for nature and ALL of our profits are gift-aided to the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust to support conservation directly on the ground. We also want to do the best for you. We prioritise your work home life balance by offering flexible working arrangements, and we commit to developing you professionally through our Personal Development programme.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working options and a healthy work-life balance encouraged
- 28 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Health payment plan
- Personalised Development programme designed to enhance your knowledge and progress your career
- Payment of professional membership fees
- A multi-disciplinary business, with opportunities to work on a wide range of projects, developing your experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects with nationally significant clients, and on smaller scale conservation-focused projects
- A close-knit, friendly and supportive team, with a relaxed office atmosphere
- Family friendly organisation
- Based at our newly refurbished office in a listed building at the heart of the creative quarter in Nottingham
- The majority of our projects are within an hour of our office. Overnight stays are infrequent
We’re growing our team! Current opportunities to join us can be found below.
Ecologists – All Levels of Experience
Salary £22,500 to £42,270pa (dependent on experience)
We’re looking for Ecologists at all stages in their career. These positions are permanent, and working hours of either full-time or part-time will be considered.
If you’re an experienced Ecologist looking for a new challenge, then we’re the place for you. EMEC, Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust’s subsidiary ecology company, have an exciting opportunity for Ecologists at different levels in their careers to join our growing business and our friendly team, based at the listed offices in the heart of the creative quarter in Nottingham.
Deadline: 12pm, 31st May 2022